Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pure Care Natural Bathroom Cleaner Review





  • Non-toxic natural cleaner infused with essential oils. Biodegradable and Septic safe.
  • Effective and safe cleaner, removes soap scum, mold and dirt from tile, shower and sink filling your home with fresh aroma
  • Made with ingredients suitable for use in formulas meeting EPA DfE requirements
  • Free from harsh chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, MEA, DEA, VOCs, dyes
  • Not tested on animals. Made in USA



As for the actual cleaning power of the cleaner, I assumed the bathroom version would be the same as the all-purpose, but with a different name. I don't have particularly hard water, but it worked well to remove very light mineral deposits. Surfaces wipe clean. It's a very acceptable cleaning product, and a bonus that it disinfects naturally.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment