Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Airbundle Matte Screen Protectors Review


  • FEATURES - 3 pack Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protectors
  • COMPATIBILITY - Made for iPhone 5/5S/5c from all carriers.
  • PROTECTION - Preserve the value of your phone! This screen film provides added protection from scratches, dirt and dust.
  • USE - Ultra sensitive aware film allows for seamless text/command interaction

These screen protectors aren't terribly resistant to fingerprints, but you can clean them back up and they shine again. The product doesn't seem to interfere with the touchscreen's sensitivity or the screen resolution, which was a concern for me. Its an easy installation and even comes with 3 screens in case you mess up a few times. I hardly notice it on my iphone. Great screen!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment