Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Petit Vour - November 2014

Petit Vour
Cost: $15/month



Petit Vour is a monthly beauty subscription box featuring only natural/cruelty free/vegan brands. My box usually comes during the 3rd week of the month, however the November box was delayed because of the Snowmageddon that the East Coast suffered, so my box was actually delivered on December 1st.


"Natural Givers" is the November theme. Each box includes a card with retail prices listed and some information about each product.


























Eyeshadow in "Palma" and concealer in Beige. This came as a set in my box, but I cannot find anywhere on the site that it is sold that way. I'm not a huge fan of neutral shadows, but this has just the slightest shimmer in it, so I'm anxious to try it because this is a new brand for me.










I am overloaded on facial serums.... O-V-E-R-L-O-A-D-E-D... so I'm not sure when or if this will ever get used.



I really like that this is a handmade item by an Etsy seller! The packaging is super cute too! Definitely excited for this item! 




I use this after showering, before bedtime. It has hints of Lavender, which I am a huge fan of! I also use a Lavender aromatherapy spray on my pillows before bed.


Overall I am satisfied with this month. I really enjoy my Petit Vour boxes!

Do you subscribe to Petit Vour? How did you like the box this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment