Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer Review




  • NATURAL + ORGANIC: The cream contains Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, which nourishes and hydrates your skin. Wildcrafted Green Tea, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5 and Shea Butter add their goodness to create a formula that is potent and proven to show results.
  • ANTI-AGING + MUCH MORE: This moisturizer not only effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and other signs of aging, but also helps to provide a flawless tone and texture by working its charm on discoloration, acne and other marks, hyperpigmentation and sun damage. Both men and women can use this moisturizer, and it is designed to work well for all skin types.
  • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE + NO HARSH CHEMICALS: The moisturizer is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals. The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates.



I was using a Rx retinol cream and paying a lot more -- this one will be taking it's place! As with my Rx strength, I started out using it every other night to make sure my sensitive skin could handle it. This one is working great and actually leaves my skin feeling softer and more supple. I've been so pleased with all the Body Merry products I have been lucky enough to try, I will continue to use them. Have been using the Vit C serum for awhile (on my second bottle), and the eye cream as well for over a month. It's great to find good products that are made in the USA, have what I feel are good ingredients, and are reasonably priced! I will keep using this product!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment