Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Liquid Chalkers Review


  • PREMIUM BRAND CREATED BY A PROUD MOTHER OF THREE TO ENHANCE CREATIVITY
  • COMPLETELY DUST FREE FOR NON-POROUS SURFACES


Nice, bright, vibrant chalk markers. Any reviewers saying that they were dried out or something did not read the instructions and/or have never used a paint marker, because these work just like those; press the tip down for a while & pump it a bit & it will start to flow--no problem. Also, don't use on porous surfaces, as per instructions. I use these on a peel & stick whiteboard we have on the refrigerator for notes etc. I have also used these on a little cheap-o (non-porous) chalkboard sign I bought from Hobby Lobby that I hang on my door sometimes for either a "welcome" or "please, no soliciting" sign, tee-hee. Markers & chalkboard make it look a lot nicer than just saying "go away!" 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment