Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Big Slice Apples Review



  • Made with real fruit
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • Made with USA apples only
  • Non-GMO
  • Ready to eat & go
  • Naturally gluten free
  • Under 100 Calories
  • Naturally fat free


Each pouch contains ready to eat cooked apples and wholesome ingredients. They are available in 16 amazing flavors and are naturally gluten free.

Flavors Available:
  • Orange Ginger
  • Apricot
  • Natural
  • Blueberry Pomegranate
  • Lemon Berry
  • Chai
  • Cherry Vanilla
  • Banana Mango & Hemp
  • Peach Green Tea & Aloe
  • Pineapple Passion Fruit & Fiber
  • Raspberry Hibiscus & Green Coffee Extract
  • Peach Bellini
  • Cinnamon Candy
  • Boysenberry Chocolate
  • Cinnamon French Toast
  • Caramel

Available in select Target stores. They are so delicious and yummy,  I can't stop talking about them. They come in a pouch that you can just rip open and stick a fork in to enjoy, its that easy. You can take them any where and I mean anywhere. I have got to say they have become my favorite healthy snack.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment