Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Display-Sheet Makeup Bag Review




I was really excited about the idea of reviewing a new makeup bag. What I got though, was not what I was expecting. This is a nylon fabric bag, that is very similar to the kind of bag you would keep your camping equipment or tent in. Instead of a zipper closure, the bag closes with a pull string, which I don't think is very practical. In terms of size, the bag is smaller, a lot smaller than I was expecting, you certainly are not going to be able to hold a lot of items in here.  


Like most of my readers, I own some expensive makeup items that I would rather not have sliding around on a nylon sheet, that could possibly be damaged if they were to slide off of the sheet. And frankly, there just isn't much room to hold anything.  I think the bag needs to be bigger, and made of a different material with a zip closure if it is to be used for makeup.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment