Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Beauty Box 5 - December 2014

Cost: $12/month





Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service featuring mostly drug store haircare / beauty / skincare products. Occasionally they will send out a mid-level product. The cost is $12 per month. 




The information card with the monthly theme and retail prices of each item included in the box.



This packaging is SUPER CUTE! And it smells amazing, almost good enough to eat! ( Disclaimer: Don't eat the hand cream! :) )





These are pretty handy to have to throw in your purse and not have to worry about an accidental leakage/spillage. 




Certified organic, helps to aggressively firm and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  I am a big fan of Juice Beauty products so I will give this a try. 





A glitter nail polish with gold, silver and blue glitter. Glitter polish frustrates me because it never comes off, yet I keep wearing it. 




A spicy scent of  jasmine, peony, tiger lily, casheran, jasmine tea, lotus leaf, liquid amber, lychee and musk. Definitely a lovely winter fragrance!


Overall this was a really good box! BB5 is hit or miss most times, but I feel that the $12 a month I spend saves me from having to make a trip to the drug store. 



What did you think of your December box? 





No comments:

Post a Comment