Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Suddora Pink Ribbon Sweatbands Review


  • *Made with high quality material  - 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex and 8% Nylon.
  • *3 inches in height, standard wrist sweatband size. 
  • *Great for high school football teams & leagues, Charities and Fundraisers.
  • *One Headband and Two Wristbands

They absorb extremely well.  I was having so much trouble with sweat getting in my eyes during my spin class, and my eyes would burn for the entire day. These are very thick and very soft. They are super stretchy and fit nice and snug without moving. What can I say other than I put them on, I sweat, I wipe off the sweat and then throw them in the wash when I get home. I have had them for about 2 months now and they work just fine.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment