Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

MAG - Magnetic Screen Door Review


  • ★ NO TOOLS REQUIRED - Very Easy to install - >> FITS DOORS UP TO 34" x 82" MAX <<
  • ★ MAGIC MESH - Closes automatically - Fresh air IN - Mosquitoes, bugs and flies OUT
  • ★ EXCELLENT FOR YOUR PETS - Dogs and cats can come and go freely



I have a toddler who likes to go in and out A LOT. We needed to come up with a solution to accommodate her "needs." It took 10 minutes or less to install and required no tools. We walk in and out of this screen on a regular day basis (I want to say about at least 100 times a day// my family tends to cook outside) and do not have any issues with the screen not closing unlike the other versions where you would need to check if your screen even closed. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment