Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Birchbox - December 2014

Birchbox
Cost: $10/month







































Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that sends 4-6 beauty/makeup/skincare/hair care samples to your door every month for $10.  Normally my box arrives mid-month but for reasons unknown to me, I got my December box on Christmas Eve (slow holiday mail?).































"Decked Out", the theme for December 2014






























Each box includes the information card with retail prices and details on how to use the product.








































Beauty Protector Protect & Oil - ($25.95)

I have the full size Beauty Protect Detangler as well as the shampoo and conditioner. Beauty Protect items smell AH-MAZING! Like heaven in a bottle! Even though I have a few other Argan Oils, I am super excited to get this one!








































Camile Beckman Tuscan Honey Body Butter - ($13.95)

I got the Tuscan Honey hand cream a few months back, and I really enjoy it. This body butter has a nice calming scent and it leaves your skin so smooth and very eloquent smelling.































Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Mask - ($58.00)

This brand is new to me, and I LOVE the cute packaging. It is infused with a blend of exotic teas, for smoother, firmer, more radiant skin. What’s more, the treatment takes only 8 minutes.








































Borghese Splendore Brightening Makeup - ($30.00)

Honestly this is probably something I won't use. I have some similar products that I use so I will probably trade this.








































Mirenesse Mattify Lip Rouge in New York - ($29.00)

I'm not a big fan of lip stains, especially blood red ones like this.This will be traded.


Overall, this was a good box!  Once again, a Birchbox win. :P

What did you get in YOUR box this month?

If you are interested in signing up, feel free to use my link  (yes, I get credit if you sign up with this link!)



No comments:

Post a Comment