Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ipsy - November 2014


Ipsy
Cost: $10/month




























Ipsy is a monthly subscription BAG service. Each month you get 5 beauty items and a makeup bag to hold your goodies!




























Girl Meets Glitter is the November theme. Unlike most subscription boxes, Ipsy does not list prices on the information card. 




























The bag is soooooo cute!!!! It was made exclusively for Ipsy, by Forever 21.









































Temptu S/B Highlighter - ($27.50)

Beautiful shimmer!!








































J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in "Red Potion" - ($4.99)

I am not a big fan of lip stains/paints/tars but my best friend LOVES them so this will be gifted to her. :)








































Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Liquid Eyeliner - ($17.99)

How cute is that package?? I'm not too good at liquid eyeliner, at least when it comes to using a brush like this one so I'm not sure if I'll use this or pass it along. The package is so cute though, I might just keep it!








































Marc Anthony Oil of Moroccan Argan Oil Hairspray - ($8.29)

I don't use a lot of hairspray, simply because of the way that I do my hair, it's just not needed. I give all my hairspray samples to my mother-in-law, who gladly uses them!




























Be A Bombshell Eye base in "Submissive" - ($14.00)

This can be used as an eye base or use alone as an eyeshadow. It's a gorgeous color, I will probably use it alone as a shadow, I don't have very many colors that are similiar.



Overall: I am never disappointed with my Ipsy bags, even if sometimes I get something that I will not use. The value of the bag is always worth the $10.


What did you get in your bag? Were you happy with November?



No comments:

Post a Comment