Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

NorthONE(TM) Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Review


NorthONE Digital Tire Pressure Gauge

  • Increase Fuel Economy, Tire Life, Handling and Safety by Monitoring and Maintaining Tire Pressure
  • High visibility backlit digital display is quick, accurate and easy to read, day or night.
  • 4 settings provide tire pressure in PSI, Bar, Kpa, or kg/cm
  • Simple One Button Design to Power on/off and Select Mode


 It works so much better than the typical metal tube with the white stick that pops out. No problems whatsoever with it and I've probably used it on 10 separate occasions.  I tested it against the Tire Pressure Monitoring system in one of our cars and it always reads within 1 psi so I would say that it gives a pretty accurate reading. Seals very well to valve stems. Holds pressure reading until reset by pressing it to next valve stem, or until auto-shutdown (about 1 minute with no activity). Light is a bonus at night.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment