Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Chef Proven Lemon Zester Cheese Grater Review



























Cheese Grater - ($16.87)


  • Rated The #1 Most Useful Kitchen Tool for Grating & Zesting Effortlessly
  • Professional Zester Grater is the easiest way to add instant flavor and uniqueness to all of your dishes
  • ZEST FRUIT including lemons, limes, oranges and coconut, GRATE CHOCOLATE to sprinkle over delectable desserts or ice cream, GRATE GINGER OR GARLIC for stir fries, stews and more, ZEST LIME or ORANGE over the top of your favorite beer or cocktail, Toss your old spices and GRATE FRESH CINNAMON and NUTMEG for today's meals
  • High grade STAINLESS STEEL DURABLE BLADE never needs sharpening, SOFT COMFORTABLE NON-SLIP GRIP, Unique ERGONOMIC DESIGN for maximum control and easy use, BONUS COVER SLEEVE for worry-free storage



When I received this wonderful product I placed it in the drawer and mostly forgot about it until it was time to grate some Parmesan cheese.  I remembered I had bought it, brought it out and pressing the cheese hard against the grater I ran it down. To my absolute amazement the cheese came out the underside of the grater with total ease. I ran the cheese across it again, this time, pressing lightly and the same thing happened. Whenever I had grated cheeses before the job was ardurous, very time consuming, and the result was usually more of a powder then nicely sectioned flakes of hard cheese.

This grater is made of the very best material and extremely sharp! I can see owning this tool for many years because of its quality. I am very pleased with it and encourage others to buy one.

The grater came with the manufacturers "slip cover" over it and I decided to keep it on the grater when not in use for two reasons:
1. The grating surface is very sharp. It would be easy to cut yourself pulling this out of the drawer. Ouch!
2. I want to preserve the grating surface's blades for as long as possible because this is now one of my favorite tools.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment