Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

True Sol African Mango Cleanse Plus Review



  • Pure Premium 100% Natural African Mango Cleanse - Eliminate waste and bloating while promoting healthy weight loss
  • Fortified with Flax Seed - Oat Bran - Ginger - Aloe Vera - Acidophilus
  • Proprietary Formulation For Maximum Results
  • Made in the USA
  • Contains: African Mango Extract (also known as Irvingia Gabonensis (or irvingia gabonesis)



These pills actually work great. However, you should really only take about four pills a day. If you take the recommended dosage you will never leave the bathroom! I never take more than four pills a day and i skip a day at least once a week. Also, never take them on an empty stomach or they will make your stomach hurt. Always take them after meals. Follow this and they will work for you. They keep my system cleaned out and it's much easier for me to maintain a healthy weight.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment