Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Beauty Box 5 - September 2014

Beauty Box 5
Cost: $12/month 































Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling service that delivers 5 deluxe samples and full-sized products right to your door every month.































Balancing Act is the theme for September 































Information card included in each box
































I know that some bloggers weren't too thrilled with this color of eyeliner, but being a green-eyed girl, I think I can easily pull this one off. :) I have some Nicka K New York nail polish but this is the first item in their makeup line that I have gotten and I am excited to see how it looks!









































These are sold as a 6 pack of polishes. I really wish they had color names or numbers on the bottles so they could be identified. Surprisingly, I really like this color! I have nothing like it in my collection.

































This serum makes the delicate area around your eyes smoother, brighter and firmer, reducing dark circles and rejuvenating skin.

I may save this to use at a later time. I already have a few similar products that I am using right now. I am excited to give this brand a try however. 
































How cute are these? I love the design, and being pink just makes them even better!! Unfortunately, I broke my foot recently so it may be awhile before I can actually paint both of my feet and get use out of these, but I will definitely keep them!
































Equipped with 8 repairing oils and shea butter, this treatment strengthens hair to minimize frizz. Made without sulfates or parabens.

I probably won't use these, however I have just the friend in mind that will. 



Verdict: While it's not a WOW! box, I always feel like I got my money worth.

What did you get in your box? Did you like your samples this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment