Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Orblue Propresser Garlic Press Review































Orblue Garlic Press - ($18.99)

Reasons I love it:

- It's sturdy, well built and durable.  I'm pretty sure this particular garlic press will last long.

- Easy to clean, all you really need to do is scoop up the remaining garlic and the peels with your finger and rinse it out.

- The chamber is attached to the press. Try misplacing that, hubby!

- It's powerful. You don't need to peel off the garlic and get your hands all smelly just to make a garlic toast!

- Dishwasher safe. You don't even have to get your hands dirty!

- The stainless steel design really is quite beautiful, making the garlic press the handsomest tool in the kitchen drawer.

Overall, this is a great product, well worth the price!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment