Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful



  • LIGHT & EASILY ABSORBED - What you'll love about our Rosehip Oil is how beautifully and easily it absorbs into your skin to help keep your skin hydrated and elastic, minimizing the appearance of flaws.
  • COLD-PRESSED, PREMIUM BOTANICAL OIL - Pure, Organic Rose Hip Oil from the Southern Andes Mountains of Chile. It's ECO Certified Organic, the highest quality rosehips seed oil for your face and neck, anywhere. Naturally paraben, alcohol, and fragrance free.
  • DON'T BE FOOLED. Bigger isn't better! Others sell big bottles so consumers think you're getting more. Don't buy low quality, bulk bottles or heat-processed oil. Treat your skin the way it deserves to be treated, with organic rose hip seed oil of the highest quality.
  • HYDRATES, LIFTS & PLUMPS - Rose Hip Oil is a godsend, making skin appear younger and more luminous. Bring vitality to dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin. Reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and fine lines over time.



This rosehip oil really helps my skin look great. I wasn't expecting to see results for at least a month after first using it but, to my big surprise, I started noticing a significant reduction in the fine lines and wrinkles in my forehead and around my eyes and mouth.

It's very good for use on dry hands. Just a couple drops will make your hands softer, smoother. You can also use this on brittle nails, just rub a small amount into each nail once or twice a day.

Many uses and all beneficial. It has a nice earthy, non-overpowering scent too. Smells nothing like roses but more of a nutty type of scent.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment