Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

InstaNatural Age Defying Skin Clearing Serum




  • CONTAINS 20% VITAMIN C - Our formula contains professional strength 20% Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that repairs damaged skin and protect against future damage. Also contains Hyaluronic Acid, which boosts the skin's ability to retain moisture. These two ingredients work well together to renew skin and reduce the signs of aging, including wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
  • SOOTHES BLEMISHES - This skin clearing serum also contains ingredients to soothe blemishes and irritate skin, including 2.5% Retinol, 2% Salicylic, Tea Tree Oil & Niacinamide. Retinol and Salicylic Acid decongest and unclog pores, while Niacinamide diminishes redness and inflammation. The result is clearer, more youthful looking skin.
  • GENTLE FORMULA - Our Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum is full of natural and organic ingredients that make it safe and suitable for all skin types - even oily skin. Glides on smoothly and absorbs fast and won't irritate or burn your skin!
  • MADE IN THE USA & CRUELTY-FREE - Each bottle is produced in our FDA-registered facilities and not tested on animals. Also does not contain harmful ingredients such as alcohol, parabens or sulfates.


My skin has been feeling much softer since I started using this and I've not had any new breakouts. Has really helped clear up some of my old acne scarring, and also sped up the healing time of my acne. My blackheads have also been reduced after only three weeks of using the product.  I don't have very severe acne, but whenever my face breaks out or I get an inflamed pore there was NOTHING sold at local drug stores that did the slightest thing to speed up the healing process whatsoever. 

I have tried all sorts of products with all sorts of active ingredients (including products with lower concentrations of salicylic acid), and none worked well enough that I could justify the cost for future purchases. I even tried a few ProActive products years ago as well (which has worked really well for a friend), and even that did not do much for me.

This is good stuff, and it has a ton of uses. As salicylic acid speeds & stimulates the process in which skin replaces blemishes with healthy skin, this product is very versatile and capable of treating a wide range of issues. If you have skin blemishes that standard products are not treating as effectively as you would prefer, this serum is worth giving a try. For me it has worked wonders.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment