Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100 Pure-No Alcohol




Joyal Beauty - ($16.96)

★OUR UNIQUE SMALL MOLECULES VEGAN HYALURONIC ACID CAN PENETRATE SKIN'S DEEPER LAYERS. Benefit Skin Tissue Repair and Provide The Best Protection. It quickly forms an air permeable layer and penetrates into the dermis.Please note that THIS SERUM IS PURE HA AND NO OTHER INGREDIENTS ADDED IN THIS SERUM!

★BOOST THE ELASTICITY AND HYDRATION OF THE SKIN. Easy to apply. Quickly forms protective barrier on the skin and locks in moisture. Keep collagen hydrated and healthy. This serum is the HIGHEST PURE HYALURONIC ACID CONCENTRATION on the market and we recommend you apply to your WET face or dilute it with some water when applying to get the best results.

★REVERSE FREE RADICAL DAMAGE. Great benefit in protecting from UV damage. Protect the skin from UVB rays and prevent sunspots. (* Hyaluronic acid should be stored in a cool dry place, away from light. OUR DARK CONTAINER WITH PUMP CAN PREVENT LIGHT AND AIR DEGRADE QUICKLY. Beware of those colorless transparent dropper bottles flooding the market! Those transparent dropper containers will decrease the effectiveness of HA quickly by exposure to light and air!)

★EXCELLENT SIMPLY POWERFUL ANTI AGING FUNCTIONS. Our highest concentration of hyaluronic Acid provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin.

★Our Premium Real Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Serum Contains NO Benzyl Alcohol! ( Beware of many other brands "pure" hyaluronic acid serums containing benzyl alcohol! Please be sure you read the FULL ingredients lists and compare before you buy!) Our hyaluronic acid serum is Real 100% ALL NATURAL without any chemicals! Even our preservative is radish-derived and ORGANIC! This serum is suitable for ALL skin types, ESPECIALLY GOOD for sensitive skin, oily skin, and acne-prone skin.



I’m not gonna lie here. It took almost two months for some noticeable change to appear in my face. Nonetheless, after those two months I compared myself to a before picture and I noticed that I did look younger. My skin had the same color on my whole face too, while before it wasn’t. I was just hoping to achieve smoother and softer skin, but got a lot more than that! It even made my skin radiant and naturally rosy! Wow! As the song goes, "Now that I've found you, I won't let you go" This is exactly how I feel about this hyaluronic acid serum! It's a treasure and a must-have!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment