Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Target Beauty Box - Fall 2014

Cost: $7/box





Target has jumped on the subscription box bandwagon and is now selling the Target Beauty Box, featuring products sold at Target, costing $7/box. I'm not sure how often the boxes are released, this is the first box I have had the chance to purchase.


The information card





I don't actually use hairspray, so this will be given to my MIL, who gladly takes all my hairspray samples! 





I'm a busy mom, so sometimes washing my hair has to take a backseat to other things. Dry shampoo is  A GODSEND in times like that. So I will gladly accept this and will use it as soon as my current dry shampoo (Batiste) is gone.



Laneige BB Cushion Sample

I can't put a price on this because it looks like one of those sample cards you pull out of a magazine. I suppose the purpose of this is to match your color (in case you don't already know which one you would use) but there's certainly not enough product in here to actually use it. 





Comes in 6 color choices, I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with a white eye pencil. Halloween is coming up soon, maybe I can integrate this into my costume (Zombie Prom Queen).



I really like the color and the formula of this lipgloss. It's not sticky at all and has just enough color to make very beautiful for everyday use!


The total value of the box is listed as $28 and I am very pleased with the items we received! 


Disclaimer: I paid for this box, and all opinions are 100% my own.

Want to get your own Target Beauty Box? Click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment