Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels Review




  • Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Towels are 15 x 25 inches in size.
  • Microfiber outperforms cotton, is extremely durable, yet gentle on dishes and counter tops.
  • Microfiber can hold up to 10 times it's weight in water.
  • Get out of the kitchen! Save time drying dishes and cleaning your countertops with these proficient super absorbent microfiber kitchen towels.


I chose these because they are advertised as highly absorbent and low lint. I prefer to hand wash all my glassware because the water here always leaves spots on them when they go through the dishwasher and I guess it's just one of my pet peeves, but I can't stand glasses with water spots. So I need towels that do the job of drying without leaving a lot of lint behind. You know, you keep wiping and wiping and it's still there... lint!

Amazon shipped these towels out immediately and they arrived in two days using my free shipping with Amazon Prime. They arrived neatly folded and nicely packed in a clear plastic bag. I inspected each one and found that the edges are very well sewn - no fraying like you find on a lot of towels these days. They are made of microfiber and very soft. Usually when you buy these types of kitchen towels you have to wash them first because they are so stiff. Not these. Soft and ready to use. So far so good. But the real test was staring back at me from the kitchen sink - time to get washing.

After washing several glasses, I grabbed one of the towels and started the drying process. Well that didn't take long at all! Found out that these towels are super absorbent which meant less time drying. The best part was crystal clean glasses! No spots and hardly any lint at all! I really like these towels and actually look forward to hand washing because I know I can finish the task quickly. I think I'll buy another set to keep and use in my camper! Definitely two thumbs up!!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment