Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ipsy - October 2014

Ipsy
Cost: $10/month






























Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that costs $10/month. You get 4-6 sample/deluxe sized products, usually mostly makeup but also skincare and haircare items. Ipsy also sends you a cute new makeup bag every month to store your goodies in.






























The theme for October is "Beauty Candy"






























This might be one of my Top 5 favorite Ipsy bags so far! It looks green in this picture, but it's actually blue. And super cute!








































Nicole by OPI in "Feeling Very Cherry" - ($5)

This shade is apparently an Ipsy exclusive shade, so I am going to guess at a price of $5. It's super dark, I actually thought it was black just looking at the bottle. A good dark, fall/halloween shade maybe?







































Epice Purifying Exfolliant - ($32.00)

I got this item in a swap a few months back and I wasn't too excited about it. I'll give it another shot though.








































Figs & Rouge Hand Cream in Rose Berry - ($6.56)

I think the packaging is super cute, but I have A TON of hand creams/hand lotions right now. This is just the right size to throw in your purse though, which is where this may end up. :)








































Starlooks Lip Gloss in "Guilty Pleasure" - ($12.00)

Possibly the smallest lip gloss sample I've gotten yet, it's a creamy, non-sticky gloss in a lovely nude-y color, perfect for fall. It's also my first gloss from Starlooks.








































ModelCo Volumeyes Extreme Black Mascara - ($20.00)

Mascara samples are a staple in subscription boxes, I stopped counting how many I have. I am going to wait to use this, simply because I have so many that are currently open and being used right now.







































NYX Bronze Smokey Look Kit - ($12.00)

Note: This is NOT a normal item in Ipsy monthly bags. I redeemed some Ipsy points (that you get for referring friends, reviewing items, ect) to get this item. I actually now have 2 of these.


VERDICT: HIT! I may not like everything that comes in my Ipsy bag, but it is always worth the money that you pay. Remember, you always get a cute makeup bag! That alone is usually worth the cost of the subscription.

What did you get in your bag this month?

Not a Ipsy customer yet? If you want to sign up, go here!



No comments:

Post a Comment