Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Yalmeh Peerless Beauty Vitamin C Serum (Negative review)






I have used a few different brands of vitamin c serum, but I have not used any from this company. When I was offered the opportunity to review this, I gladly accepted. I wish I could continue and post a wonderful review for this, but unfortunately, that is not the case. I never received this product. 

On 09/30 it was "marked as shipped". On 10/15, I had not received it, so I contacted the company and asked if it could be tracked. I was told that I needed to provide my Amazon order # so they could look it up. I informed them that I did not have an Amazon order # for it, I did not purchase it there, I had checked all my purchases in the past 6 months. I received no response.  On 10/18, 10/19 and 10/20 I sent messages again asking about the status of the product and again, got no response. 

On 10/23 I got a message from the company stating that "this is the first time we've heard you didn't get the product, will send out a code tomorrow". 3 days later, still no code.

Because of this, I have no choice but to write my review based on the customer service and overall experience with this company. 

I cannot, in good faith, recommend this company or any of its products to my readers. I realize I was going to get my product free of charge, but I were a paying customer, who hadn't received my order, and my messages went unanswered, I would be FURIOUS. And I have a valid reason to believe this could happen to one of my readers if they purchased an item from Yalmeh. Customer service was unacceptable and the overall experience with the business was not a pleasant one. Be warned!





Tomoson.com. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment