Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil Review



UNi Rosehip Oil - ($16.49)
  • PREMIUM INGREDIENT 100% CERTIFIED USDA AND ECO CERT ROSEHIP SEED OIL. NO ADDITIVES OR FILLERS. Imported and sourced from their natural environment in Chile, bottled here in USA. 2oz/60ml.
  • NATURAL SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS INCLUDING OMEGA- 3, 6, and 9. HIGH IN VITAMIN A and C. EXCELLENT REMEDY FOR SKIN CARE AND MAINTENANCE. 100% FRAGRANCE FREE
  • Super fine, easily absorbent and does not leave behind any oil residue. Non-greasy and super light. Leaving your skin feeling soft and look radiant.
  • Multi-purpose oil for all skin types that promotes healthy skin and hair care. Use alone or in conjunction with other daily moisturizers. Treats winkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne, dry skin, dermatitis, age spot, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, dry and damage hair, and anti-inflammatory. NOURISH YOUR SKIN FOR A HEALTHIER AND SMOOTHER TONE. LOOK RADIANT AND BEAUTIFUL ALL THE TIME!

Wow! I used this Rosehip oil on my face and on a few scars on my body and I saw results after one day! My scars that were quite red and swollen had lightened and been smoothed. It is not greasy as all, it sinks right into my skin without any residue. I use an expensive primer to smooth out my skin before applying my makeup and I discovered that just three drops of this essential oil produced the same results, while also treating my skin- not just something that will wash away.

I recommend this oil to anyone with any skin type. It is amazing! My hands feel so soft too just because of applying it to my face. Absorbs quickly leaving skin soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. Better than all of the over the counter moisturizers I have tried over the years!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment