Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review



Eye Cream ($19.99)


  • EASY ON YOUR EYES: This lightweight formula is a gentle and effective solution for all your eye woes including Dark Circles, Wrinkles and Puffiness. 
  • 70+ POWER PACKED INGREDIENTS: The only eye cream on the market that has over 70 power packed ingredients including: Vitamins C + E + B5, Peptide Complex, Amino Acid Emulsification, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Antioxidants, MSM and many many more!
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC COMPONENTS: It has potent natural and organic ingredients such as Aloe, Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cranberry, Licorice, Sunflower Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Cocoa Butter, Cucumber, Green Tea - to name just a few! No harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
  • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an advanced FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. 



I have used so many eye creams but nothing has worked well for me. I am in my 30's but I already have fine lines and dark circles under my eyes. I am so glad that I tried this out! It has really helped me and is in part of my daily routine now. This cream is very silky and light. I use it twice a day, morning and then before going to bed. This product delivers... my eyes look younger! Decreased wrinkles mild to none, no bags.. Wonderful!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment