Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

iGotTech Magnetic Screen Door


Magnetic Screen Door - ($28.95)

  • 1) MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR NIRVANA. Toughest Mesh ★Fits Doors UP TO 34"x82" MAX: MEASURE 1ST!★
  • 2) STACKED WITH 26 POWERFUL MAGNETS, SEWN in the reinforced edges. Never Breaks & No Gaps.
  • 3) THE "VELCRO MILE". The ENTIRE FRAME is lined with Super-Duty, Reinforced velcro along EVERY inch.
  • 4) KILLER VIDEO TUTORIAL. Ensures you get your Screen quickly installed right the first time.

"Slick as a whistle!"... That's what the old timers used to say about something that worked unexpectedly well, and that fits this product very well.

Let me start by saying, however, that if you are looking for a heavy duty long term solution to having outdoor air circulate through your home, you really ought to contact your local handyman about installing a good quality screen door. If, on the other hand, you are looking for an inexpensive quick fix to accomplish a little bug free breeze ,  this product is very cool...pun intended.

I installed this EXACTLY as the directions stated (I'm a moderately handy female and it took about 15 minutes).  It is easy to put up and keeps all those insects outside and away from me! 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment