Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

True Sol - Saffron Review








































True Sol Saffron - ($18.50)


  • True Sol Saffron Extract - satiereal saffron extract extract delivers the highest guaranteed potency and quality extract available to the general public
  • Saffron Extract- Appetite Suppressant | 100% Pure Premium Saffron Extract
  • Manufactured in a GMP certified facility - MADE in the USA - 100% PURE SAFFRON


How Does It Work?
The benefits of Pure Saffron are both profound and unique. Saffron Extract from True Sol Nutrition may be a healthy way to control appetite, and manage healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range. This ancient spice has been revered for centuries both for its health promoting properties, as well as its distinctive flavor. Crocin, the active compound in Saffron extract, may be helpful for individuals with neuro-degenerative disorders, memory loss, low libido, inflammation, obesity and arthritic conditions.

The research about Satiereal Saffron Extract essentially concluded the following potential health benefits.
• Decrease in inches and increase in weight loss
• Decrease in frequency of feeling hungry
• Decrease in fat-forming sugar cravings and snacking
• Promotes healthy eating and uplifts mood to help decrease overeating

Simply put, in a clinical double-blind study Satiereal Saffron can decrease food craving and snacking while decreasing stress hormones and improving emotional health for more long term results and stability.


Sugar and snacks between meals was my beast; this Saffron Extract helped me to curb my cravings for both and get my diet on track. I stopped eating little snacks between meals, my portion sizes have decreased, and my emotional eating has dropped off completely. My energy levels are way up and I feel stronger and ready to take on my day.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment