Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Wash





  • This unique face and body wash helps suppress acne bacteria and restrains the formation of Melanin that causes blotchy pigmentation. 
  • Helps prevent ingrown hairs. 
  • Can also be used as a shampoo on scalp to control dandruff and acne.

Key Ingredients : Mandelic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Grape Extract, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Honey Extract.

My skin type is very fair, oily, with a tendency to have blackheads on my chin and nose. I don't see any pore size difference when using this, but I know my skin clears up faster, stays clear, and tends to get burnt easier. I will have to find a lotion with sunblock to prevent ti but it's worth it. It is strong enough to remove make-up, without irritating my skin. It has a mild, "soapy/floral" scent that is benign and also not irritating to either skin or nose. If I use this twice a day, my skin can get too dry. Therefore, I only use it once a day. I did not take any stars off because when used at a rate my skin can tolerate (i.e.: once a day), it is a fantastic cleanser for me.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment