Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review



  • This Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel is made from double sided brushed terry making it incrediby soft, gentle on hair, yet super absorbent.
  • Using this Beauty Luxe Essentials Microfiber Hair Towel means less time drying hair with damaging hair styling tools
  • Deluxe Size 19 x 39 inches is large enough for long thick hair.
  • Fall is here, save your hair from damaging dryers, drastically reduce the time needed to dry your hair with this Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel.

I LOVE this towel! I  have very thick hair that takes forever to dry. This towel just sucks the water right out of my hair. A huge time saver and a great help keeping the hair dryer damage to a minimum. The towel also dries quickly, preventing that mildew problem some people get in humid areas.
I plan on buying more of these towels to keep on hand to put in gift baskets along with some candles and bath goodies for quick gift giving. A couple of other things to keep in mind. The towel itself dries very quickly, so I wash it out by hand, hang it in the bathroom and it is dry the next day. Also, it folds up very small so can be easily packed in a suitcase or even an overnight bag when travelling.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers



No comments:

Post a Comment