Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum With Sea Kelp Review



  • DIMINISHES DARK CIRCLES, PUFFINESS AND SWOLLEN EYES - Infused with powerful and proven antioxidants, such as Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Alpha Bisabolol, Vitamin C + B3 and Caffeine, specifically targeted to reduce dark circles under the eyes and treat puffy and swollen eyes. Although it is very hard to treat dark circles, which often times are hereditary, we have undergone extensive research to find the best ingredients to combat these issues.
  • BEST NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - 100% CRUELTY FREE! We use only vegan, and cruelty-free formulations containing natural/organic active ingredients. No parabens, no sulfates, no gluten, no alcohol, no phthalates, and absolutely no animal testing. Our serum is made in the USA in our advanced FDA registered facility.
  • SUPERIOR FORMULATION - Our eye serum is unlike any eye cream on the market. Most eye creams are thick, oily and take forever to be absorbed into the skin. We have formulated our eye serum to be lightweight with a plush and silky texture. It is easily absorbed into the skin and dries instantaneously leaving your eyes literally revitalized as have added caffeine to provide instant relief for the feeling of heavy and tired eyes. Check out our ingredient list, we never hide anything - our eye serum is literally jam-packed with nutritive antioxidants proven by scientist and doctors to address, anti aging, moisturizing, dark circles, puffiness, and swelling for the eyes.
  • HYDRATES, FIRMS & PLUMPS SKIN - Used twice daily, Petunia Skincare's Revitalize Eye Serum will repair and protect the delicate areas around the eyes. Our formula includes the following ingredients proven to hydrate, repair and firm the skin: Sea Kelp, Sodium PCA, Vitamin C, Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate Extract, Ferulic Acid and much more! These ultimate ingredients help tackle and prevent eye bags, crows feet, wrinkles, fine lines, and sagginess in the eyes as well as neutralize free radicals from the sun that cause premature aging in the skin.



It's primarily for use under your eyes, to combat dark circles, dry skin, fine lines & wrinkled, puffiness....you know, all the signs of being a full-time employee/mom/wife/adult. You can apply it all over your (clean) face, though.

It feels cool, and a little bit goes a long way. It takes about 6 minutes to fully absorb into my skin, during which time it's a bit tacky. But amazingly, there's no irritation AND the product does what it says.

I noticed a reduction in the wrinkles in my forehead (which are the most noticeable wrinkles on my face) within 3 days. I noticed a lightening of my undereye ocular cavities within about a week.
The de-puffing happens about 30 minutes after application. I've even noticed a reduction in the redness of my cheeks!

My one issue with this gel is that they say you can wear it under makeup. Not true. As soon as I started sweeping on my foundation, it rubbed up in flaking curls (exactly like peeling dried glue off your hands). Ew.

So I use it at night now, only. But it still has affects that last into the daytime, and considering I only use a half pump each evening, I think it'll last me two months or so.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment