Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Skinny Jane Weight Loss for Women's "Skinny Burn" Review








































Skinny Jane - ($39.99)

  • 9 Cutting Edge Ingredients to Maximize Fat Loss
  • Scientifically Formulated to Suppress your Appetite, Burn Fat, and Boost Energy
  • Very Safe Weight Loss Supplement
  • Increase Energy, Focus and Exercise Endurance

Skinny Burn was formulated to help curb your appetite, burn body fat more efficiently and give you energy. Skinny Burn contains a special combination of 9 ingredients that work together to make your body a fat burning and energy producing machine. Skinny Burn does contain 50 mg of caffeine per capsule, and you will be getting 100-200 mg of caffeine daily (about the same amount as in a strong cup of coffee).


These pills work wonders! I lost 5 pounds after just using it for 12 days! And by the time the 30 days was done I lost a total of 8 pounds, I just need to lose the last bit of pregnancy weight and this seems to be helping me reach my goal. Thanks!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment