Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Cozia Cocktail Muddler Review








































Cozia Cocktail Muddler - ($8.95)

  • Stainless Steel Muddler + Stainless Steel Unique Cocktail Spoon + Cocktail Recipes eBook Free Bonus.
  • GROOVED NYLON HEAD for Thorough Mashing of Herbs, Fruits and Spices - doesn't Corrode or Pollute your Drink, Unlike Woden Muddler!
  • EASY TO CLEAN - Dishwasher Safe - Handwashing Recommended !
  • VERSATILE- Perfect for Muddling All Types of Herbs, Spices, Fruits and Sugar Cubes. Create Well-Known Cocktails ( Mojito, Ginger Rogers, Mint Julep) or Reinvent Them Using COZIA Premium Muddler.

Okay, I don't often use this for it's complete intended use, but it is fantastic to know if I need it, it is there! I use this predominantly for lemon and lime in my water. More than anything else, that is what it's life in my kitchen will entail. I am absolutely certain, however, I will put it to good use on occasion making the best cocktails, AND enjoy displaying it when I do! This is such a sleek and stylish muddler! I love that they took the time to ensure the usability of the smooth end as well! This is perfect to use to grind fresh dried herbs and spices for any recipe you may need them for. Such a well designed tool, for the bar, or for everyday kitchen use! I really like the weight of it also, it feels nice when you are using it!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment