Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Beauty Box 5 - October 2014

Beauty Box 5
Cost: $12/month






































Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription box service that costs $12/month. You get 5 beauty items (makeup, hair, skin care, tools) each month. While BB5 isn't one of my favorite boxes, I continue to get it because I know I will probably use everything in the box. And most of the time, it saves me a trip to the drugstore!

The boxes usually contain generally the same items, with a few variations as far as color (of say, nail polish or lipstick).






























The theme for October is Effortless Allure.






























The information card with retail prices listed.







































Chapstick Hydration Lock Moisture & Renew - ($2.99)

I now have at least 3 of these, maybe 4, thanks to sub boxes. This seems to be the newest thing to put in our boxes. I know I got one in my Birchbox, one in Smiley360, I think one came in my Influenster box and now BB5. *sigh*. It's chapstick. I'll use it. And I always seem to lose them before its gone. Does ANYONE every completely use one? Anyone?

Dual ended, Day formula is ultra-conditioning with SPF to protect your lips by day, Night formula contains tamanu oil and natural butters to replenish your lips by night.






























Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Stain in Pink - ($19.99)

An oil-free cheek and lip stain from bellapierre. I'm not a huge fan of stains, but I really like this color and I'm anxious to give it a try. I only have one other product from bellapierre, and I believe it's a tinted lip balm.































LashEm Picture Perfect Wrinkle Cream - ($3.95)

I got this same item in my Birchbox last month, but it was such a small sample it was really hard to see any results. So when I got this one, I thought "Hey! I can try it again". Well, that thought went out the window, because this sample arrived without a cap! How am I supposed to close it back up? :( I have emailed BB5 and they are sending a replacement. Their customer service is great! Just FYI.







































Nanacoco Nail Polish in "Surfers Dream" - ($3.95)

I'm addicted to nail polishes. And I probably already have like, 50 shades of blue. But this is the first from this brand. So I'll add it to my pile....erm, collection.








































Extend Your Beauty Cosmetic Tool - ($5.49)

This clever little tool is basically a sponge on a stick,used to help you get the every last drop of product out of their containers. I've never seen such a thing. But it looks really handy to have! 6 inches long.


Overall: This was a pretty good box for Beauty Box 5! I will actually use everything in here (eventually). What did you think of your box this month?


Not a BB5 customer yet? Want to get your own Beauty Box 5? Sign Up Here





No comments:

Post a Comment