Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ipsy - September 2014

Ipsy
Cost: $10/month






























My Ipsy bag, which usually comes mid-month, came super late this month! :(  In case you don't know, Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that costs $10/month, and for that you get 4-6 deluxe or full sized products and a cute makeup bag.






























Street Style is the theme for September. I LOVE THE BAG!!! Look at the cute little metal studs!! Seriously,  the bags keep getting better!






























Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush - ($6.99)

I love getting tools and brushes in my sub boxes. I'm sure I will get tons of use out of this. I don't have any other crown brushes so I'm excited to give this brand a try.








































NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow in "Innocent" - ($4.50)

This is such a pretty color! I love the shimmer!







































Brigeo Don't Despair, Repair - ($26.00)

I got this last month in a different box (Birchbox, I think). I will probably pass this along to a friend, as I am still using the first sample I got.































Pacifica Natural Eye Pencil in "Fringe" - ($11.00)

I am a big fan of the Pacifica brand. This month subscribers randomly got the "Fringe" (brown) or "Gun Metal" (Black) colors. I was hoping for the black. Oh well. :( My lovely friend Jo will love this one!






































Hikari Lipstick in "Carbernet" - ($13.00)

This is a gorgeous color, but I'm not sure if I can do it. I am very fair skinned (read: pasty white) I think this may be too dark for me. :( I can't do the dark red/maroon colors.



Verdict: LOVE! Ipsy never disappoints. For only $10, look at all the good stuff I got!  The bag alone is worth that much.

What did you think about your September bag? What did you get?



No comments:

Post a Comment