Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Birchbox - March 2014

Again, apologies for the posting delay... Computer issues... :/

Ahh!!! My Birchbox is here!!! Well, it LOOKS impressive in this picture...


























Let me tell you though, this is the worst Birchbox I've gotten so far. SOOOO disappointed!!



























Air Repair Rescue Balm All-Purpose Skin Salve and Lip Balm

It's like putting Vaseline on your lips. :( No.



































COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face

First problem is it is the wrong color for me, so I won't use it. AND it looks like most (over half!) of the bottle is empty.... So even if I could use it.... :( Fail.




































Jergens® BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

This was the "Birchbox finds" of the month, and I will be regifting it. It's just something I don't use.



































Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator

Another item that I will be passing along to a friend.





It smells.... like a cotton T shirt.... :P




Overall, I am very very disappointed in my Birchbox this month! The samples were very small, half empty, wrong for my skin tone, and/or just something I have no use for. :( Saddened.

No comments:

Post a Comment