Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

BoxyCharm - April 2014

BoxyCharm
Cost: $21/month



My first BoxyCharm came today.




Like Glossybox, it comes in a super cute box with a bow! (Pink this month, I've heard they change colors)



























The theme for April is "Strike A Pose"




























Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick ($19.90)
This is in the color "Hollywood" and it's very pigmented, very vibrant. It is very creamy and soft on your lips.







































Coolway Glow Finishing Oil ($29.95)
This color safe, alcohol free hair oil is designed to add vibrancy back into your hair. I can't wait to use this in my hair care routine. I am all for hair care products!

  • Leaves a full, shiny, finished look as the last step in your hair care regimen
  • Incorporates Porphyra Seaweed extract for extra nourishment and hydration
  • Suitable for all hair types, including color-treated hair
  • Non-toxic formula has no Formaldehyde, Lye or Sulfates, and is free of Parabens, Phthalates and Sodium Chloride




































ModelCo Colour Box Eye Pencil ($18)
Another black eyeliner. I stopped counting the number of black eyeliners I have. This will go in the "eventually I'll use it" pile. Seriously, a girl can't have too many black eyeliners (can she???). I really like that it has a sharpener built in on the cap. Pretty handy!






























ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder ($18)
This is in the color "Cosmopolitan" and it's so pretty! It has just the right amount of color! I have a hard time finding a good shade of blush, I am super pale, but this is a perfect match!





































BellaPierre Nail Polish in Aqua Teal ($15)
I love this color! I have an unhealthy obsession with blue nail polish and this is simply GORGEOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment