Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Special Edition Resort Box

PopSugar Must Have
Cost: $100

It's finally here!! My PopSugar Must Have Special Edition Resort Box



































This special edition resort box went on sale back in February at a price of $100. It sold out rather quickly, but I was able to snag one up.




PopSugar said the box would ship out by March 31st. SOME boxes shipped out by that day, however most of us (myself included) got an email a day or two before the boxes were to ship out, stating they they were having inventory issues with one of the products in the box (i.e. they ran out of something) and they needed to push back the shipping date to April 7th.

Of course, this caused quite an outrage and upset a lot of customers. But FINALLY, it's here!



































Salty Road Salty Caramel Apple Taffy ($6.50)

I love taffy, and this sounds really yummy. However, I can't eat taffy :( Or rather, I choose not to. I have super sensitive teeth and hate when taffy or caramel or things of that consistency, get stuck to my teeth. :( And I have a tongue ring, so it becomes an even bigger mess. So I will gift this to my brother. He gets all of the food items that I don't / won't eat. (I'm a super picky eater!)




































Epicuren Tropical Lave Body Cleanser ($24)

This is a really fancy body wash. This thing is huge btw! I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet, I still have some other body washes that i need to use up first, but I did take a second to give it a sniff. It seriously smells like heaven in a bottle!




































Clark's Botanicals Cellular Lifting Moisture Mist   ($45)

I haven't used this enough to determine if it does what it claims (combat the signs of aging, minimize wrinkles, plumps skin and increases micro-circulation, helps to combat redness and inflammation) but I have used it since I got the box and it makes my face feel great.





Smashbox Santigolden Age Double Ended Limitless Liner ($24)

This is a beautiful eye liner! Like, so pretty I'm not even sure if I want to use it. I might just put it on a shelf and stare at it (like my Urban Decay mascara.... I've got issues!)





























R.B. of McD clutch ($150?)

This is a PopSugar exclusive, and I cannot find this exact one for sale anywhere, so I am going to guess on the price. There was 2 versions of the clutch that went out, and I'm glad I got this one. However, it's really not as cute or "luxurious" as I would have hoped. Some bloggers have said that it looks like a fancy bank deposit bag, and I am inclined to agree. I will probably use this as a makeup bag instead of a clutch.





























Cuyana Turkish Towel ($55)

A really fancy beach towel.... with fringe. I'm honestly not sure what I'm going to do with it. Maybe pack it next time I go to the pool or the lake (we don't have beaches in Nebraska). For now, it's still in the package, in my closet. :/ It's super soft however. Maybe I can use it as a light blanket while sitting outside at night.

Length: 63in
Width: 37.4in







































Sisco Berluti Bracelet Stack ($100)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stack! I am usually not a fan of anything gold, but these are beautiful! This could have been the only item in the box and I would have been happy.



The value for this box was well over $300. This was my first special edition box and I definitely feel that I got my money worth. I wish PopSugar would have sent it out on time, like they said, but I'm happy with everything that came in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment