Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Birchbox - April 2014




Birchbox
Cost: $10/month



















My April Birchbox is FINALLY HERE. I am so frustrated with BB right now, I actually cancelled my account (though I'm sure I will eventually get over it and re-subscribe, because the points system is amazing). I have read that they have a new shipping facility or carrier, something new that is really horrible, because this box shipped on April 4th, and didn't arrive until April 24th. According to the tracking information, the box spent almost 2 weeks just sitting in Indiana. I got so frustrated that it wasn't moving, that I emailed BB and they are actually sending out a replacement box.

The theme for April is "Rainy Days"





















































Meh, this box wasn't horrible. It's actually a pretty decent box.



























Kenyan Coffee Face Polish, Body Scrub & Hydrating Face Oil (samples)

Foil samples. Yuck.





































Keims Cleanshine Energizing Shampoo ($9.50)

This is a pretty generous sized sample. I have super long, super thick hair so I will probably get about 2 uses out of this.




































Color Club Gala's Gems Collection - Aquamarine ($13)

I seriously love this color!!!




My first silver eyeliner. What will I do with it? Not sure. Will I wear it? Yes. Where? Not sure. :) But I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment