Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Bluum Box - March 2014

Bluum
Cost: $24.95/month



This is the March 2014 box for a 12 month old girl.



























Overall looks good!



This was the item I reached for first. I really like wooden toys. Even though it's green, we will still add this to our toy collection! Savannah may be "too old" for it now, but hey! We like toys. 




This is another item that we are going to use despite what the suggested age on the package is. On the back of this book it says 0-6 months. However, this is one of Savannah's favorite books! 

















LOVE this book! This will be going in her book library (where she can't eat the nice books!).































I am not a huge coconut fan, but I did give this a try. It is not my favorite and I wouldn't purchase it on my own. The coconut is very dry.






































I have SO MUCH hand lotion/hand cream/hand scrub, I don't even know what to do.... so I will gift this to someone who needs it more than I do! 




The earthworm was the favorite item out of this box! Also loved the books!! This box was a success and well worth the price I paid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment