Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Review - April 2014



Beauty Box 5
Cost: $12/month




























Beauty Box 5  is a subscription service that costs $12/month.




























The theme this month was "Shades of Beauty"




























Every month you receive a card detailing the items and full size prices included in your box.




























BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Palette (~$3)

Some people got this in their Ipsy bags a few months ago, however I did not, so this is new to me. I'm not too sure how often I will use the San Francisco color ('m not a big fan of browns), but the Hollywood and Malibu ones will be used!



























Nicka K New York Hydro Lipstick ($4.99)

I saw 3 color options in the spoilers for this lipstick and I am glad that this is the color I got (although, I'm not exactly sure what the color is called). 

"Enjoy luscious color infused with hydrating moisture for a perfect pout, every time. Available in 24 sensational shades, our new Hydro lipsticks are formulated with jojoba oil for lightweight, conditioning and long-lasting wear. Housed in sleek, luxurious, faux metal packaging. Paraben Free."































Blum Naturals All Purpose Cleansing Wipes ($2.49)

This says that it can take off your eye makeup, however, I was not able to get mine off with it. I ended up using my go-to Sephora makeup remover, and used these wipes to remove the slightly oily film that the Sephora one usually leaves on my skin. It does have a slight grapefruit / citrus scent. These might work well as travel wipes for dirty hands however. 
























Jergens Natural Glow – 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer (~$2)

This is just one of those items that I don't use and will be trading/giving away.

























Bonne Bell Lip Definer ($2)

I don't use lip liners, so I will be trading this as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment