Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ipsy - April 2014


Ipsy 



























A day earlier than expected, my Ipsy bag is here! And it looks amazing!



































This month's theme is "Beauty Rocks". How cute!



























This bag is adorable! The cute makeup bags are one of my favorite parts about Ipsy!



































Coastal Scents  Medium Shadow Brush ($2.49)

You can never have too many brushes. Really. I love getting tools in my boxes.




























Starlooks  Luscious Longwear Lip Pencil  ($14)

This is will be traded or given away to someone who can use it. I am not a lip liner girl. :P




































dr. brandt®  microdermabrasion  ($78)

This is also being swapped. $78 for the full size (2oz) product?! WOW!

dr. brandt microdermabrasion is a revolutionary formula designed to mimic the transformative brightening, smoothing effects of the popular in-office microdermabrasion treatment at home.
  • enables better absorption of skincare products
  • an at home alternative to professional, clinical treatments
  • helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations

































This is a beautiful color but probably not something that I would wear very often. 



























This is the item I was THE MOST excited for! I love EVERYTHING Urban Decay! This is so cute! Will definitely be going in my travel bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment