Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Ipsy - March 2014

Ipsy
Cost: $12/month

Apologies for the delay in posting this!! Computer issues..... *sigh*

Here we go! Looks impressive!!


























Let's start with the obvious. HOW CUTE IS THIS BAG?!?!?!?!?
































































Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer  ($9)

I do not use primer, so this will be traded / gifted.




































NYX Love In Rio Eyeshadow  ($6)

Super excited about this!! I love eyeshadow and I LOVE LOVE NYX. Winner.




























Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner (FULL SIZE! $24)

-Water Resistant
-Smudge Proof
-Quick drying, No feathering
-Free of NANO, Free of Parabens

A wonderful color, but sadly, I have not yet mastered the art of liquid eyeliner, so I will gift / trade this.




































Bare Minerals Marvelous MOXIE lipstick in "Get Ready"

This will be added to the pile of lipstick I have waiting to be used.



Overall, this was a good bag. I really like the cute makeup bag this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment