Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ipsy - March 2015

Cost: $10/month




Ipsy is a monthly subscription box that costs $10 per month. You get 4-5 sample / travel sized hair care, skin care, makeup samples and a cute bag to keep your goodies in,




Floral Fantasy is the March theme. Unlike most subscription boxes, Ipsy does not list the items you get on the card, instead it lists all of the brands included in the month. 




How pretty is the bag? It's perfect for Spring! I love the Ipsy bags!



At first glance, I thought "Oh gosh, another sunscreen". Wrong! Now that I know it's not sunscreen (because last year, every subscription box was sending Purlisse sunscreen), I'm actually excited to try this. I always love new cleaners. 



I have heard great things about the Dr. Brandt skincare line, but this is just not a product that I will use, so I will give it away. 



Unfortunately this isn't my shade (I would need Light) so I won't be able to use this. 





Really Ipsy? Purple lipstick? This might be ok on the darker skinned girls, but on us pasty white ladies, not so much. 





Let me start by saying that even though this did arrive broken, the IpsyCare team is amazing. I contacted them and a replacement was sent out the next day.  I dont actually use highlighter so I will pass this along but I am impressed with their customer service.



Overall: Not my best Ipsy bag. I will probably one use 1 or  2 items (after I trade the purple lippie), but hey, it's hit or miss sometimes. That's all part of the fun!!!  Until next month, Ipsy... 




No comments:

Post a Comment