Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Vitaville 3 Piece Silicone Mitten and Potholder/Trivet Set Review




  • 1 Pair super-durable high quality Silicone Mitten, 2 Pieces of thick top quality Pot Holders/Trivets
  • Measurement: mittens are about 11 inches long x 7 inches wide. Pot holder/trivet is 6.75 inches x 6.75 inches. The longer length of the mitten helps to protect your forearms when reaching into the oven or over a hot grill. Mitten has a one thumb design. Once size fits most. No need to fuss about size.
  • BPA-free, FDA approved Silicone, making it safe for your food and family
  • Waterproof and dishwasher safe- Food, grill grime, marinades, and oil wash right off. Stain resistant Silicone. Easy to clean with damp cloth, under the tap or int he dishwasher.
  • Oven and grill safe: up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit - Far more protection and versatility than traditional cotton oven mitts



I most often use these as a trivet (I place them under a hot serving dish or pan to protect my kitchen table). I also use them as hot pads for removing items from the oven. They also work great to help open jars. Silicone is my new favorite for kitchen utensils & accessories.  I love the colors that they come in, very fun and vibrant. They are different from your average cloth pot holder. I love that they are easy to clean, after every use.   They definitely are not space hogs. I leave them right out on my counter. This is a great product and I am happy to recommend them.





No comments:

Post a Comment