- SUPER-SHARP ZIRCONIUM CERAMIC BLADE; ensures precise and even cuts, and makes the knife amazingly lightweight.
- BLACK LIGHTWEIGHT HANDLE: ensures effortless lifting and handling.
- WHITE SHEATH; protects the razor-sharp edge from chipping and blunting during storage.
- ERGONOMIC ARCHED HANDLE; ensures easy cutting, slicing and chopping of food. Guarantees convenient usage.
- NON-REACTIVE EDGE; maintains original taste and color of food.
A good chef’s knife is a necessity in any kitchen. The blade is made from zirconia and since it is ceramic and not steel, the blade will not rust. Like all knifes, they should be hand washed and not be placed in the dishwasher. The knife is very sharp and is easy to work with. The handle is ergonomically shaped and has a nice thickness (not too think or too thick). I like that it comes with a sleeve to cover the blade, so I am not worried cutting myself accidentally when the knife is stored. The blade has a gorgeous mirror finish and the edge on this is very sharp, I'm slicing and dicing with joy with my nice and sharp ceramic chef knife.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”