Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

BoxyCharm - March 2015

BoxyCharm
Cost: $21/month































BoxyCharm is a monthly subscription box service, costing $21 per month. It is on the higher priced side of the subscription box world but it is always worth the money, and the products are (almost always) full sized. BoxyCharm is by far one of my Top 3 favorite subscriptions.































Lucky Charm is the theme for March. 































Each box includes the information card with retail prices included for each item.  BoxyCharm also tells you if the item is full sized or not.









































This is the only travel sized item in the box, but it's actually quite large and I am glad to get it. I had been using No. 4 heat spray, which I love, but I just ran out :( So I'm excited to be able to try this. 
































Oh, Ofra. Another black eyeliner.  Ofra is a common...very common.... brand in the sub box world. Not that I'm really complaining because it is a very nice brand, but man, I have a lot of Ofra stuff! And now about 30 black liners! 









































I am SOOOO excited to get a Tarte lippy in this box!  These retail for $24, which covers the entire cost of the box!








































LVX Nail Polish in "Mynt" - ($16.00)

Normally, I am not a fan of green nail polish but this is a beautiful spring color. LVX polishes are 5 free, Cruelty free and Vegan. LVX is one of the few nail polish brands that will last through an entire day of work (i have a very physical job and i work with my hands all day).








































Previse Nutrify Skin Type 1-6 Universal Tonic - ($48.00)

Please, no more skin care. As a blogger and product reviewer, I have enough skin care to last a lifetime, not only for myself, but for my daughter as well (who I will probably have to will all my skin care stuff to).



Overall: This wasn't one of my favorite boxes from BoxyCharm, but I did get my money worth and I am pleased with the products included.




No comments:

Post a Comment