Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Birchbox - March 2015

Birchbox
Cost: $10/month































Oh, Birchbox. The one that started it all for me. Birchbox is $10/month, and delivers 4-6 beauty products, mostly sample sized or deluxe sized, to your door. Birchbox also offers a points system, where you earn points for referring friends and reviewing products in your box, that you can redeem for full sized items of your choice in the Birchbox shop.































The March 2015 theme is Creativity































Each box includes the information card with retail prices listed, and how-to's on each product included








































I've heard so many good things about this brand, but haven't had a chance to try this yet so I'm happy that it came in this box! 









































I don't normally blow dry my hair (crazy things happen when I do...), so I probably won't use it in that manner, but it does say that it can be used on dry hair as a heat protectant / light hold mist. I have used the Amika Dry shampoo from Birchbox in the past, and while I was not super impressed with that product, I will give this one a shot.









































I am a big fan of No. 4, I love their heat protectant spray. However, I just don't personally use the sample sized shampoos and conditioners I get in my boxes (of any brand). I just have soooo much hair (super long and super thick) that this will literally be a one-time use item.  I usually give these to my mother-in-law, who can get 2-3 uses from them, and loves testing out new shampoos.
































$40 for tinted moisturizer? Oil-free, SPF 20, with Ginseng and Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract. Hypoallergenic. Noncomedogenic. Fragrance Free. Perfect for all skin types.









































I love this little tin this came in! I hardly ever, (like, EVER) wear blush though, so I'm not sure if I will actually use this, or if I will find another home for it. But the tin is cute!! 



Overall: This was an ok box. I feel like, for $10 it was worth it. Will I use everything in it? No. But I do feel I got my money's worth and all the items will find loving homes (if not mine).


To sign up for Birchbox, go HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment