Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Wax and Oils Lavender Soy Wax Scented Review



  • LAVENDER: A classic fragrance for all seasons!
  • ECO-FRIENDLY: The wax used in Wax & Oils candles is produced from the oil of soybeans in a manner that is mindful of our environment. It is biodegradable. Soy wax is also less toxic when compared to paraffin wax.
  • Calms the nerves and relieves anxiety * A relaxing scent for meditation * Induces sleep for those who suffer from insomnia * Serves as a great bug repellent * Eliminates unwanted cleaning and cooking odors * 








































CANDLE CARE TIPS: 

(1) To ensure a slow, steady burn always trim the candle's wick to ¼ inch before each lighting. Be sure to remove all charred remains of the wick from the wax. 
(2) Allow the candle to burn for at least 2 hours or until a "wax pool" forms over the entire surface of the candle.
(3) A single 8 oz. Wax & Oils candle is perfect for a small to medium size room (e.g., bedroom, bathroom). Larger spaces will require 2 or more candles.









































I love to burn candles, and of course, now that I have been educated, I only burn soy candles. This has a great smell and burns cleanly, because it is soy. The simple yet attractive can holds a wonderfully scented and attractive lavender candle. I've smelled lavender candles that just don't seem real. This one has a perfect, natural, mellow, well-balanced scent. Most soy-wax candles are heavy and laden with perfume that can be choking and overpowering. I can tell that this is a more quality candle than others I've used.  It also doesn't leave that smoky feeling that usually lingers in the room after lighting a candle. I enjoy the tin with lid as I can close up my candle after use and preserve the scent and candle as well. I would definitely recommend this candle :) Can't wait to try the other scents!





No comments:

Post a Comment