Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Birchbox - February 2015

Birchbox
Cost: $10/month






























Birchbox is one of the original subscription box services, costing $10 per month. Each month you get 5-6 sample sized makeup/health/beauty products. Birchbox has a pretty amazing points system as well, where you earn points for reviewing items and referring friends, that you can use for full sized items from the Birchbox shop. 






























This month I selected the special "Rent The Runway" box






























All boxes come with the product card, listing the items in your box, retail prices and some tidbits of information about each item.








































Being a blogger, I have more than a lifetime supply of face scrubs and not enough faces to use them on. I will probably just swap this or give it away, because I have a pile still waiting to be used. 








































A blackberry and vanilla scented body wash.... that's pheromone activating? Interesting. Infused with ginseng extracts, Chinese Emperors believed Ginseng had the power to increase sex drive and vitality, energy level and sexual confidence.








































I got this sample in a previous Target beauty box, and while it's not my favorite, it does the job. However, I currently have 3 full sized cans of Batiste in my stash (Christmas swaps and secret santas!) so I will pass this one along to someone else.































I'm fairly certain that I got this same eyeliner in a previous Birchbox, but I won't complain because I love eyeliners and will always gladly take more! A girl can never have too many!!








































I love theBalm, and am super excited to see this in my box!!



Overall: I'm pleased with this box. Like every box, there are a few items that I personally will not keep, but someone will get use from them. 


If you are interested in signing up for Birchbox, please consider using my link





No comments:

Post a Comment